- 3 tbsp Quaker Oats,* roasted and powdered
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 4–5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups of water
- ½ cup skimmed milk
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp frozen / freshly steamed sweetcorn
- 2 drops of oil for sautѐing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Blanch broccoli, strain and reserve water.
- Keep few aside and puree the rest
- Heat 2 drops of oil and sautѐ garlic and onion
- Add puree, blanched florets and reserved water.
- Add milk, sweetcorn, pepper and Quaker Oats dissolved in ½ cup water.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and serve hot.
*For powdered Quaker Oats, roast Quaker Oats for 2–3 minutes.
Cool and grind in a mixer.
For other delicious quaker oats recipes check out our Break fast store here.
Recipe developed by cookery expert Smita Srivastava. Promoted by Aaramshop under agreement with Quaker & Pepsico India.
Disclaimer: Aaramshop does not take any credit/ responsibility for the creation, publication etc of the recipe. The recipe is being promoted on aaramblog under the permission/agreement between PepsiCo India and Aaram Brand Engagement Centre.