This festive season enjoy the sweetness of healthy Quaker oats Apple Cinnamon Cake sauce to make you fall in love with itself.
- 1 cup Quaker Oats
- 1 cup skimmed milk
- ½ cup unsweetened apple sauce*
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 grated apple
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1tsp cinnamon
- Salt to taste
- Pre heat oven to 200°C.
- Soak Quaker Oats in milk for 15 mins.
- Mix all dry ingredients. Squeeze out all the juice from the grated apple and add to oats mixture, with applesauce and orange juice.
- Add another tbsp of orange juice if mixture looks dry.
- Pour batter into a 9” greased pan and bake for 20–25 mins.
*Apple Sauce Preparation: 1 small apple, diced, combined with 2 tbsp water. Cook till apple is completely mushy. Mash to a smooth consistency.
Recipe developed by cookery expert Natasha Minocha.
For other delicious quaker oats recipes check out our Break fast store here.
Recipe developed by cookery expert Smita Srivastava. Promoted by Aaramshop under agreement with Quaker & Pepsico India.
Disclaimer: Aaramshop does not take any credit/ responsibility for the creation, publication etc of the recipe. The recipe is being promoted on aaramblog under the permission/agreement between PepsiCo India and Aaram Brand Engagement Centre.