Before the winter winds turn into Hot summer breeze..It's times to savour your taste buds with this delicious carrot kheer filled with the goodness of Calcium, Potassium, Vitamin A, K and fibre.
Do share in comments your feedback, variations and stories...
- 15 gms roasted Quaker Oats
- 300 ml skimmed milk
- 50 gms grated carrots
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 green cardamom
- Boil milk, add carrots, and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add Quaker Oats and cook on slow fire, stirring continuously.
- When the kheer thickens to an even consistency, add sugar and green cardamom powder.
- Cook for a few more minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from fire and serve hot.
Recipe developed by the Institute of Home Economics, New Delhi.
For other delicious quaker oats recipes check out our Break fast store here.
Recipe developed by cookery expert Smita Srivastava. Promoted by Aaramshop under agreement with Quaker & Pepsico India.
Disclaimer: Aaramshop does not take any credit/ responsibility for the creation, publication etc of the recipe. The recipe is being promoted on aaramblog under the permission/agreement between PepsiCo India and Aaram Brand Engagement Centre.